Spiral offers a range of services that create opportunties for enabling and building:
- core skills
- community connections and inclusion
These services are supported by individual plans and skill building workshops.
Spiral also offers transport services, depending on availability.
Cost vary depending on services and workshops.
For more information about service costs, please contact Spiral.
Eligibility for Spiral Services
Individuals must be:
- adults between 18 and 65 years
- eligible for an individual Disability Services Funding package or meet the criteria of Queensland Community Care program (a contribution fee does also apply), or self-funded brokering supports, and
- a resident within the boundaries of the Sunshine Coast Council and Noosa Council, however some limitations apply to rural or remote areas
How to request a service
To request a service:
- download the Request for Service Form (Word doc 24KB), and
- Send an email to spiral with a completed Request for Service Form attached
If you are unable to download this form, please contact Spiral for assistance.
Download our brochure
Our Valuing Communities and Valuing Individuals (PDF 404KB) brochure is available for download.
If you are unable to download this brochure, please contact Spiral for assistance.
If you would like to make an enquiry about services, please contact Spiral.