We focus on you, and assist you to develop your plan in consultation with you, your family or carer, and your friends. Your plan will include:
- everything you need now
- items you may need in the future, and
- plans for moving or transitioning from one stage of life to another
We review your individual needs and desires across all aspects of your life to ensure your plan:
- meets your individual needs
- achieves your individual goals and objectives
- increases your skills to enhance your involvement in the community
- keeps our staff informed of your goals and information to maintain your quality support
- provide support and respite to your family and carers
Your individual plan focuses on your individual needs and allows your family members and carers to enjoy respite, while you develop skills and independence.
If you would like to make an enquiry about making a plan or changing your existing plan, please contact Spiral.